The flavour of Kolkata

The flavour of Kolkata
The city is known for its old alleys. One such is shot by Atanu Pal.

Saturday, June 18, 2016

The new probe

Sarada: Hi buddy, wassup?

Narada: Not fine. The CM has just announced a police investigation into me by none other than the CP.


Sarada: Worry not! I know him. He’s a cool guy. He was the boss of SIT mandated to investigate me. I was stressed like you initially. But you know very well how much of me was eventually revealed by his team. Just chill! You shall be in safe hands (Winks)!


#PoliticalCircus


If you liked reading the post, you may visit this blog's Facebook page (click on the link) and hit the 'Like' button to stay connected with the future updates on this blog and more on the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post any abusive comments here. All comments will be moderated before publishing.